jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

Movies

This is my last blog and it can be about anything that I want so I am going to talk about movies.

I love all kind of movies bacause they make me create new worlds. I can`t tell you how many movies I have seen because there are too many!

What I like about movies is that they are the perfect excuse if you want to meet with your friends or if you want to invite someone on a date.
I think that the most complicated thing if you want to invite someone to the movietheater is to choose what kind of movie you want to see, because there exist there three kind of movie drama, comedy and terror.

It is difficult to decide what movie is my favorite because I enjoy all of them, but I can tell you that my favourite director is Tim Burton because his films are amazing. He is very creative and original.
His last creation was Alice in Wonderland, this is an old film that he change a little bit of it in order to be more representative to the world were living in.(186)

“Edward scissor hands” is other if his films, this story is wonderfull, it is about a man who has scissor instead of hands, this man was created by a scientist who died at the beggining of the film so Edward had to learn how to live in a normal world. This is one of the most popular film in the history.

So I invite you to see more films and to learn what they are tying to tell us, because every movie teach us different things.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario